All Western Australian, Australian and Overseas tours have been given an Activity Level Rating – Low, Medium or High with Discovery Tours having their own category.
The tour rating is determined by a number of factors, including:
- Activity level of the tour: eg. walking, boat tours, airport transfers.
- Number of times people are alighting and boarding the coach.
- Pace of the tour: eg. early starts, long days of travelling, rest days.
- Number of accommodation transfers in the tour.
- Accommodation style/facilities: eg. upstairs rooms, shower over bath.
- Length of tour i.e. number of days.
TOUR ACTIVITY LEVELS Classic and Singles Holidays
A relaxed paced holiday that is suited to people with restricted mobility.
Suited to people with a reasonable level of mobility. Able to climb stairs, access a shower over a bath, walk with minimal restriction and handle own luggage.
Suited to people with unrestricted mobility. Able to walk a reasonable distance unaided and without a rest and manage own luggage and stairs.
TOUR ACTIVITY LEVELS Discovery Holidays
Suited to people who demonstrate a good level of general fitness. On tour passengers will need to be able to get into and out of small 4WD vehicles, boats, aircraft and other local transportation and walk 2-3 km (30mins) without rests and without aid over uneven surfaces.